Experienced Chicago DUI Defense
That Meets with You…Where It Is Convenient For You
You have been charged with DUI and need to put an experienced legal team to work for you.
A DUI carries serious criminal penalties and long term consequences for your driver’s license, insurance, and employment.
At Suhre & Associates we pride ourselves on providing our clients with aggressive and dependable legal representation. We also offer a no obligation consultation with our Chicago DUI attorney. DUI defense is what we do… and our law firm is helping hundreds of individuals each year.
I know you have a lot of questions, such as:
- Will I go to jail?
- Am I going to lose my driver’s license?
- Can I get a Chicago DUI charge reduced?
- Is my employer going to find out?
It’s okay to have questions. You (or a family member) are facing jail time, heavy fines and a license suspension, so it’s perfectly normal to have questions. We’ll work with you to answer all the questions and provide you with the best course of action for your case.
Over the years, we’ve helped thousands of individuals, just like you, that were arrested for DUI. And we are very good at it. Make sure to click on the gold stars just above and see what other Chicago residents had to say.
Here is what we do… for first offenders:
- First, we will try to get your Chicago DUI reduced to a lesser charge. If this is a first time offense, this is our primary goal…and what you probably want as well.
- Second, if this is a first time offense, we will focus on minimizing or eliminating the impact your Chicago DUI has on your driving privileges. We will review the possibility of court supervision with you to determine if that is your best option. It may not be. Many attorneys push people into court supervision without first fully analyzing it. We need to talk to you about your options, so when you call us, it will be one of the areas we talk about.
For multiple offenders, it’s critical that you have a DUI Lawyer that has a unique set of skills and years of experience defending this type of DUI arrest. You’re facing a completely different set of penalties – and having a law firm that knows how to protect you….is really your only option.
With a law firm that includes former cops and prosecutors, we know what the state will do when trying to prosecute you.
And knowing what is going to happen….and how to counter it – is a huge advantage for our clients.
Here’s how we do it:
- First, we will obtain all of the evidence against you and perform our own independent investigation of the facts. We start building our defense from the moment we begin working on your case.
- Second, once we have the evidence you will be provided copies of everything – at no charge to you. Only after the evidence is gathered is it possible to evaluate your case.
- Third, we will analyze and discuss your options – with you. This is your case and we believe you have the right to be informed, and to be an active participant in the decision making process. Your options might include court supervision, negotiating a reduced charge, or mounting an aggressive defense.
The firms primary goal – and yours too – is to always avoid a Chicago DUI conviction and to minimize the impact on your driving privileges. Whether the defense objective is negotiating a reduced charge, entering into court supervision, or taking the case to trial….you will be part of this process.
And together we’ll make these decisions only after a careful analysis of the facts and law in your DUI case – and how they will impact you, your driver’s license, and your employment.
Whether you are a college student, business owner, blue-collar worker, or executive….swift, professional DUI defense is the only way to minimize the impact a Chicago DUI will have on your life.
So if you, or a family member, have been arrested for drunk driving in Chicago, give us a call at 312-450-6639. A Chicago DUI Lawyer will answer your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and we’ll meet you so you don’t have to drive downtown.
There is no charge for this call – we will simply answer your questions – not pressure you in any way – and if we can help, we will.
Bottom line is this – give us call or send us an e-mail using the contact form to the right. You’ve got nothing to lose.
What Other Criminal Matters We Can Assist With
It is fact that a majority of the cases DUI law attorneys work on revolve around a DUI charge. But that is far from the only legal issues we can help with.
Just below, you’ll see a large number of DUI related legal matters we can assist with. Take a quick look.
|Commercial Driver's License Cases||Monitoring Device Driver’s Permit (MDDP)|
|Driving On A Revoked License Charge||Petition to Rescind Statutory Summary Suspension|
|Driving Under Suspension Charges||Secretary of State Reinstatement Hearing|
|Felony DUI||Suspension and Revocation Cases|
Need Professional Help With Your Chicago DUI Case?
Then Contact Suhre & Associates using the contact form to the left or call 312-450-6639 – before you call, here’s what I’d like you to remember.
We really do welcome your call. We will gladly talk with you over the phone or in person – it’s free and it does not mean you’re obligated to do anything. We’ll return your call as quickly as possible if our attorneys aren’t available when you call. We will not pressure you in any way.
And if for some reason we can’t help you, we will put you in touch with the very best attorneys in town…that’s our promise to you.
Thank you for visiting our site.